Two project conferences were held to review the project progress, present the progress to the reference group and obtain feedback on the outcomes.
Project Conference 1 Program (PDF, 116.2 KB)
Dec 2-3, 2013
Project Conference 2 Program (PDF, 17.8 KB)
March 12-13 2015
Other Related Presentations
- Interactive Visual Analytics for Business and Education, School of Information Systems and Business Analytics, Deakin, Burwood (4 April 2014, PDF 2Mb)
- Immersion, Creativity and Teamwork – Three Factors of Collateral Learning, ACDICT Learning and Teaching Forum, UTS Sydney (8–9 May 2014, PDF 3.5 Mb)
- Graph Visualisation and Analytics, Postgrad Forums, Deakin, Burwood (3 October 2014, PDF 7 Mb)
- Metaphors in Interactive Visual Analytics, SAS International, Oslo, Norway (19 November 2014, PDF 1.5Mb)
- Information Visualisation and the Library, Library Staff Day, Deakin, Burwood (4 December 2014, PDF 2.5Mb)
- Interactive Visual Analytics and Intelligence Analysts, DSI-Deakin Research Workshop, Deakin, Geelong (8 December 2014)
- Scholarly Conversations on Learning and Teaching (SCOLT) seminar: ‘Using Practitioner Stories to Design and Implement Innovative Learning Activities in Visual Analytics’, University of Sydney (15 May 2014)
- ‘Addressing the Analytical Skill Shortage Via Cloud’, Joint Australian Statistical Conference 2014/IMS Annual meeting
- Sydney (7–10 July 2014)
- ‘Design and Implementation of a Visual Atlas of the Australian CMEs’, (21 November 2014)
- ‘A Visual Atlas of the Australian CMEs’ Invitation from the Australian Business Council of Cooperatives and Mutuals, (March 2015)
Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching. The views expressed in this web page do not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching.
This work by Visual Analytics is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.